Monday, November 3, 2008

Our NADINE Raves "TINA TURNER " In Concert last night...



Hi ALL
Just woke up, got in very late last night we went to see TINA. All I can say is number 1 I am still having trouble hearing but it was worth it and my God Tina is one of THE best performers I have EVER seen in my life. I enjoyed it so much, the sets were AMazing with fire and flames and fireworks and she did 9 costume changes including Tina dressing as she did in Mad Maxx, her voice is incredible and she has to have the best damned legs of anyone I have ever seen. WE were very close to her, her skin is amazing, she bounces around that stage like a 20 year old and it was just marvelous to hear her do all her hits. The crowd never sat they were wild and at one point Tina was on something that resembled a ladder on a hook and ladder truck, it came out over the audience and the concert was about 3 1/2 hours with a 30 minute intermission. I am SO glad I went. I had never seen her live before and it is something I will never forget. For 68 she is INCREDIBLE. there was so much demand for her that they added an additional night on Sat night. Way to go Tina.
If you have the chance to see her RUN don't walk, at 68 this could be her very last tour. I walked out of there last night SO incredibly happy to have been in that audience, the love for her, she had a 7 minute standing ovation when she came out. Her opening was incredible, she was on a pedestal high up in the air and stood there for 7 minutes while the audience never sat and she had to quiet down to finally begin. I have never seen anything like it.
Nadine.
Nadine

No comments: