Thursday, October 9, 2008

VIDEO: Madonna leads fans in anti-Palin chant ,'I'm gonna kick her a** if she don't get off of my street!'


By Daily Mail ReporterLast updated at 4:18 PM on 09th October 2008


Singer Madonna has made it clear where her loyalties lie in the upcoming US presidential election.
In a rant at her Madison Square Garden show earlier this week, she told thousands of fans: 'You know who can get off of my street? Sarah Palin!
'I'm gonna kick her a** if she don't get off of my street!'
Madonna performed a string of hits including the song 'I Love New York', which song features the line, 'Get off my street'.

And her attack on the Republican's bid for vice-president comes days after she told thousands of fans in New Jersey at the weekend: 'Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show.'

With her audience full of celebrity fans and friends, including Rosie O' Donnell, and Diddy, Madonna continued with her anti-Palin rant.
The 50-year-old superstar then mocked the Alaskan governor's accent, before sarcastically telling the audience: 'I love her.'

Even Palin's husband Todd didn't escape Madonna's wrath, as she shouted 'This is the sound of Sarah Palin's husband's snowmobile when it won't start up in the wintertime', before unleashing some deafening feedback on her ever-present electric guitar as she launched into hit single 'Hung Up'.
Madonna has already raised eyebrows on her current world tour by projecting images off presidential candidate Barack Obama next to Mahatma Gandhi, while rival John McCain was compared with Adolf Hitler.
Madonna joins fellow celebrities Matt Damon, Brigitte Bardot, and Pamela Anderson , who have all been vocal critics of the self-described 'hockey mom'.



MADONNA TOUR

No comments: