Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"GAY RIGHTS' by Nadine...May 17, 2008


Well I am NOT gay and I have a real problem with people who live and DON"T LET LIVE.. see I feel it never SHOULD have been an issue in the first place. It should have been considered the same for heterosexual people as in common law situations. This way anyone could be with anyone and it doesn't have to have a law voted, or passed or anything. Consenting adults should be given the right to choose who they want to be with end of story.in Common law relationships, the people involved are entitled to the same rights as a "SO CALLED MARRIED COUPLE". I am not gay, I am not an advocate for Gay people or straight people, I am however, an advocate for rights of people and their happiness. I am a heterosexual who feels ill every time a state court bans gay marriage. This is SUPPOSED to be a democracy and if that were truly the case, then gay, straight or purple should be able to do as they like. I hope Calif is just the beginning of states to allow gay marriages and truly allow people their rights and happiness. I for one feel that if someone finds someone to love them or whom they love, to hell with anyone who doesn't approve. Go and be happy, life is hard enough.
Nadine

No comments: